Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Sunday, June 7

Attention Nursing Mothers!

Breastfeeding mums need this site:

kellymom

"This website was developed to provide evidence-based information on breastfeeding, sleep and parenting. I hope that my articles are helpful and encouraging. Thanks for visiting!"

I have navigated to this site time and time again when I had a question or concern about breastfeeding. I have shared the link with my breastfeeding friend on several occasions. And if you've never been there add it to your bookmarks right now.

That is all {a more substantive post to come later today}.

post signature

0 Stubborn Stains:

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search