Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Tuesday, September 30

Mail from Mom

You know who totally rocks my socks? My mother! That's who!

As you could probably tell from my last post today has been an extremely stressful day. But at the same time I mailed off that awful, horrible, terrifyingly confusing, and otherwise frustrating paperwork I got to pick up a package! Mom had told me to be on the lookout for a package so I had some idea that something nice was coming. But I had no idea just how perfectly perfect the timing would be or how awesome the package would be.

Inside the package were 4 boxes of cereal (does my mother know me or what?), some jewelry, and (wrapped in the cutest wrapping paper ever) a beautiful, nay, perfect baby book/first year album. It was just too wonderful to get such a nice gift. It was a great way to end a rotten day. Needless to say I'm feeling really grateful for my mom (and dad too of course)!

In short, I hope that this baby loves me half as much as I love my mother.

0 Stubborn Stains:

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search