Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Tuesday, January 13

Doomed

Judging by the results of The Geek Test (I am a geek, Adam is a "major geek") our daughter is doomed. It shouldn't come as a surprise. After all, this is the child to which Tolkien was read while still in the womb. Then again, perhaps she will hit her teen years, rebel against all that her parents embrace and become uber-cool. That's fine. I'm sure we'll be so embarrassing as parents that she'll be viewed as geeky by association.

post signature

3 Stubborn Stains:

Adam said...

That Geek Test needs more questions, like:
"Have you ever programmed your own MOD for a video game?"
or
"Have you ever created your own role playing system?"
or
"Have you ever spent hundreds of hours of your personal time rotoscoping light sabers in, frame by frame, to video footage of you and your brother fighting in the woods?"

JWalburger said...

Looks like I am 15.97633% - Geek. Rob is more of a Geek than I am, as there is more on this list he has done than me. Atleast with the sports in our lives, it may even out Sam's geek potential.

Jenni said...

HA, your kids have it easy: I'm a super geek, and my husband is a "geek god"!!!

yup, our kids have no chance.

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search