Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Thursday, January 8

Like Mother, Like Daughter?

Pictures of me:



(I'm the baby, the little girl is my sister.)

Pictures of Lucy:



(This was one of my baby sleepers...oh how I wish I had a picture or me wearing it.)

So...does this baby look at all like me? Yay or nay? Tell me what you think in the comments.

On a completely unrelated note: win a free planner!


post signature

2 Stubborn Stains:

Anonymous said...

I definitely can see you in Lucy. However please take note that babies look like their daddies for at least the first two years of life. It's natures way of making them stick around. Craziness! Since we did all the work LOL

JWalburger said...

I had to look close to make sure they were of different babies. . . if it wasn't for the Lucy label, I would have said they were the same baby.

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search