Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Friday, October 30

the yeti hat

I’ve mentioned it before, but I have an awesome yeti hat. Hats don’t get any awesomer than that {and if you tell me ‘awesomer’ isn’t a word my yeti hat will eat you}. But did you know I’m not the only person to wear a yeti hat? Lot’s of kick-ass people have worn yeti hats.

han solo star wars yeti hat

audrey hepburn yeti hat

 

stephen colbert yeti hat

 

rosa parks yeti hat

 

thomas jefferson yeti hat

 

beatles yeti hat

obama yeti hat

And I bet someday I’ll be as famous and as beloved as them. Just sayin’.

siggy

18 Stubborn Stains:

Tatiana said...

Somehow, Hepburn STILL makes it look elegant.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

pamela said...

awww the Beatles! LOL

Now I HAVE TO BUY ONE!

Night said...

Laughed so hard. Glad I wasn't drinking anything.

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Tatiana, are you somehow implying that *I* don't make it look elegant? ;P

KK said...

Yep, the hat is definitely what got them where they are today, you are on the right track!

Rambling Rachel said...

So do you shed the yeti when it gets to be spring, in errrr......June (you're in Canada, right)?

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

bwahahahaha! that's awesome!

Sara said...

No one rocks a yeti hat quite like Audrey.

Nancy said...

that is hilarious!

Tana said...

Oh gosh you are too funny! Must get me a yeti hat!

Sarah said...

Your new layout is fab ... as is your new Domestic Dork graphic! So cute.

Happy Halloween!

Crystal HW said...

lol!

Sharnanigans said...

ha! just flying through from SITS - what a cracker!! Your blog is exquisite!

Anonymous said...

Wow....amazing that Audrey is glam...no matter what she has perched on her head!
You are having too much fun! :D

Stacey said...

Audrey Hepburn looks amazing in that hat! :)

KimMalk said...

I'm here from SITS but I accidentally clicked this. I think Colbert would be totally down with this!

Alexis Voltaire said...

Haha! This is really funny, I want a yeti hat! :)

From SITS, btw :)

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search