Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Tuesday, October 20

Guest Post

Don’t miss this guest post I wrote for Pam at Eight Days A Week! anybody who names their blog after a Beatles song is awesome in my book!

I also wrote a guest post for Jake at Godless Blogger, but it’s not up yet {probably tomorrow}. It’s probably not a blog all my readers will like, just a head’s up.

It took me almost all day to write the guest posts. I think doing NaNoWriMo is going to be a lot harder this year. Last year Lucy was still trapped inside the womb. This year she’s not quite as easy to take care of, though she’s not a difficult baby by any stretch of the imagination.

Anyway, just wanted to share! Take care!

siggy

9 Stubborn Stains:

pamela said...

Thanks for guest posting for me! You rock and it sucks you don't have target... You know what that's a good th bc then you'd be broke like me LOL. Thanks again!

Emma Springer said...

I just came across your blog and I like the look of it. I am interested in advertising on your blog so I have bookmarked your site for later.

Ginger said...

I totally <3 you for introducing me to NaNoWriMo! I signed up a couple weeks ago and am sooo excited! Of course I will likely be cursing you next month when I completely fail at getting my 5 pages a day... OMG, what have I done???

BTW, you have been awarded the Over The Top Blogger Award! Why? Because your blog is AWESOME, Dorks rock, AND.... the Dust Bunnies made me do it!

Siemens said...

Holly, I don't think it's just the LDS church that silently suggests that God loves men more than women. There's the whole "headship" thing in evangelical Christianity. But very moving guest article. Good for you! Sending good thoughts for protection from trolls and haters.

Samantha said...

I am pretty nervous about starting NaNo WriMo. I don't know if I have enough time for it with everything else...

good luck to you!!

Cynthia said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest. Really cute blog. What is NaNoWriMo? Off to find out.

Nicole said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi! Love your blog and your HAIR! So awesome! I've always wanted to do something crazy like that to mine, maybe blue:) hehe. Going to go check out your guest blog!

Come and stop by!

Anonymous said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! I'm really looking forward to NaNoWriMo! Good luck!

Rambling Rachel said...

C is for Canada should be required reading! Hilarious.

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search