Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Saturday, October 10

Thoughts From Lucy

Hi! Mama has been really busy lately. So I’m doing today’s post for her.

baby black eye boo-boo Last week I got my first black eye! Those floors can be slippery! But I’m going to learn to walk eventually!

baby window This week it’s been snowing. Snow is this cold, white fluff that falls from the sky. It’s snowing again today.

baby Lucy But snow in early October! That’s CrAzY!

baby window lick Yesterday I helped clean the windows. Mama doesn’t do it nearly often enough so I thought I’d take care of it myself.

That’s what I’ve been up to lately. Well, that and the usual cat chasing, paper eating, and babbling. How about you?

Lucy

9 Stubborn Stains:

Gwenn said...

Oh Lucy, how cute you are! My Sophia licks everything too, so you two have something in common! Hope your eye feels better :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Lucy! Your post was darling and so are you :)

Laura said...

cute post....I especially how you changed the signature at the end in a classic "kids type"writing. Very creative.

Courtney said...

Lucy- my Sim likes to eat paper too! And chalk, crayons, dog food and whatever is on her brothers plate. Stay warm in that snow!!

Rita Templeton said...

Hi, little lady! What a wonderful post, and what a wonderful daughter to help out your mama like that. ;)

Your next life lesson: there are much tastier things to lick than windows.

Take care of your mom, Lucy!

KK said...

SNOW:? That's crazy!

Sarah said...

Hi Lucy! You're adorable!!!!

Crystal HW said...

Cute! I had a good chuckle at the window cleaning Lucy. I am sure Mommy does the best she can. You are a god helper, and will be even more helpful as you get older, I am sure. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww Lucy, you are BEAU-tiful! Love the window washing pic...so awesome!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search