Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Sunday, October 18

Good News Bad News

Good News?

  • Adam is doing really well in his classes.
  • Lucy has another tooth and it’s soooooo cute.
  • I was able to help somebody out today just by taking pictures.
  • I’ve got a great giveaway going on.
  • I’m almost done with my Christmas shopping.
  • Adam’s little brother confirmed that he WILL be visiting us for Christmas! Yay!
  • We had beautiful weather today.

Bad News?

  • I forgot to call my grandfather yesterday…on his birthday.
  • I wasted about half my weekend doing something frustrating and pointless.
  • I really, really miss my best friend.
  • There aren’t a lot of entries in the giveaway, and a lot of people have entered incorrectly.

Want to participate in "Good News Bad News?" It's easy! Just write your own "Good News Bad News" post. Link back here in the post. You can even grab the button below! Leave you link in the McLinky widget and a comment. That's it!

Domestic Dork



3 Stubborn Stains:

KK said...

Sorry, I'm not canadian :(

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

Almost done with Christmas shopping! Impressive! I haven't even bought the first gift.

InspiredDreamer said...

Hey there! I'm just stopping by from SITS. Those drops look pretty awesome. I wonder if any age can use them, and if they would help stave off SAD (seasonal affect disorder). Hm.

Have an extraordinary day!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search