Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Wednesday, May 6

Simple Pleasures

Not that I need to add special additions to cereal for me to love it...but that is a mighty awesome bowl of breakfast bliss. Better than candy (and much healthier to boot)! What do you like to have for breakfast?

post signature

PS: Speaking of breakfast, this is for my LDS friends.

5 Stubborn Stains:

JackJen said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha! (About the pottage)... Also, I love cinnamon life with all my heart. And cinnamon life with STRAWBERRIES is heaven on earth. =) Amen.

Holly Noelle said...

MMMmmmm...Life is one of my favorite ever cereals. But I think I like just the regular kind. And I've never tried adding strawberries...which suddenly (now that you've mentioned the possibility) strikes me as tragic.

CrystalHW said...

Hmmm, so many good things!
-waffles/pancakes with Ice Cream and fresh fruit on top
-bowl of granola with yogurt and fresh fruit
-homemade smoothie with flax seed, coconut milk, yogurt and whatever fruit I am in the mood for.
-toast with homemade jam and a big glass of OJ

elizabeth.bogumil said...

my gosh that looks delicious!

i like raisin bread with apple sauce. together. it's tasty.

Holly Noelle said...

Mmmm...I haven't had raisin bread in a long time. Maybe I should make some.

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Search

Loading...

Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search