Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Friday, March 12

Surprise!

Hello!

Sooooo...I'm in Ohio.

Wait, what?!

Yeah, I'm totally in Ohio. I couldn't tell you beforehand because my mom reads my blog {hi, Mom!} and the trip was a birthday surprise for her. Lucy and I flew in on Tuesday and will fly back to Alberta on Wednesday. So there will be no Good News/Bad News this week. I didn't bring my laptop with me and I don't have access to the files I need. But I'll be back soon and I'll tell you all about my trip!

Carry on!

7 Stubborn Stains:

Brittany said...

Wow - how fun! Hope your mom was surprised!

What part of Ohio? I'm actually in the Buckeye State right now visiting my sister. Just got back from the Cinicinnati Zoo :)

Sarah @ barefaced approach said...

YAY!!! I am sure your mom was VERY excited. Very awesome of you to surprise her like that. :) How is Lucy? Hope she is feeling better. OH! And don't forget to get some Bill's while you are here.

KK said...

I love surprises, have fun!

Patty Reiser said...

I hope your mom enjoyed her birthday surprise. May you have a wonderful time in Ohio!

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Have a good trip! Happy Birthday Mom!

Popping by from SITS. Be back soon!

Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

JDaniel4's Mom said...

How wonderful that you mom reads your blog. Have a great time!

AngelEyez256 said...

Hope you have a great time with your mom, and Thank you for letting other "dork" know its OK to be dorky!!! I hope you come by my page and take a look around.

http://imjaredsmomma.blogspot.com

Angela

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search