Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Sunday, March 7

Good News/Bad News

goodbad
The good news?
  • I’m bringing Good News/Bad News back {by request}!
  • The weather has been beautiful!
  • I have not yet killed my orchid that we bought a few weeks ago.
  • Spring will be here soon.
The bad news?
  • We all seem to be fighting off colds. Lucy’s got a pretty horrible-sounding cough in the mornings when she wakes up.
  • Adam has test after test after test coming up.
  • I saw the movie “2012” and can never get that time back.
Want to participate in "Good News Bad News?" It's easy! Just write your own "Good News Bad News" post. It can be a bullet list, or in any format that works for you. Link back here in the post. You can even grab the button below! Leave your link in the McLinky widget and a comment. That's it!
Domestic Dork



7 Stubborn Stains:

Rita Templeton said...

Oooh, kudos on not killing the orchid. That's one of those things that, no matter how hard I try, I just cannot seem to keep alive. That and ivy.

Good luck to Adam on his tests - and to everyone on fighting off that evil cold!

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

Thanks!

I've got a bad record when it comes to plant-tending. I managed to kill my Chia pet and my cactus when I was a kid. @_@

VM Sehy Photography said...

I know how you feel. My husband and I saw Cadillac Man for free. We have a running joke that Robin Williams owes us two hours of being entertaining. Although, I guess my hubby has forgiven him for RV. Not that it was such a great movie, but that Robin Williams let them spray him with all that gunk from the scene where he cleans out the toilet in the RV.

Judy@grammyreads.com said...

Oh my! I so agree about the 2012! I thought it would never end. Husband is gonna pay big time in our next movie choice. AND it is beautiful here, too. AND I am growing my first orchid...hopefully. See, we are like twins!

Crystal HW said...

Way to go on the Orchid! Mine lasted a week, and then went downhill from there, sadly. Beautiful flower.

So I take it I do not want to go and see that movie...good to know.

KK said...

Yay, I love good news/bad news. So I can skip 2012?

Sarah @ barefaced approach said...

I'm very excited about this! No joke - I did a little jig just now when I read this. :)

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search