Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Tuesday, March 23

From Flab to Fab

button230
I’ve created a new blog {yes, another one}! Join me in a quest to lose “The Last 30 Pounds” standing between me and my former, healthy weight. It’s part food journal, part exploration of weight-loss techniques, and all me.
For every comment left on 30lbs I will exercise at least 1 minute. I’d love your support, advice, etc. Maybe you’ll decide that you’d like to join me on the path to fitness.
Check it out when you get a chance!
button130
siggy

7 Stubborn Stains:

Mama Bird said...

Good for you. I started a weightloss blog to hold be accountable! I call in Flab to Fab!! Great mindds think alike! Check it out www.katbirddiets.blogspot.com

TiredMamaRunning said...

That's awesome-I'll cheer you on! I was a couch-surfing, sixty pounds overweight mama after my fourth child was born three and a half years ago, and finally decided to do something about it. That little decision to get moving led to a slippery slope that lands at the starting line of the Boston Marathon four weeks from today. That's a roundabout way of saying that if you've set your mind to losing 30 pounds-it'll be "easy," so to speak! Go get 'em, mama!

Karls said...

Great idea! Going over to get my minutes worth!

CalgaryDaddy said...

Great idea on the new blog! Very creative!

Shane

KK said...

Good for you!

Insanitykim said...

I have been gone for a while, but hey I am gonna check it out, b/c I really truly want to rid myself of these horrifically jiggly 10 pounds! I want to be toned and healthy! Woot! Going over to comment now!

Mom in Boyland said...

I will check out your flab to fab blog. My husband and I started doing P90X a little over 3 weeks ago. We love and HATE it. I wanted to get in better shape before I try having another baby. I've lose 6 lbs, so far, and tightened up a lot of stuff gained from having my boys. I want to lose about 15 more. If you have 1hr a day and like to sweat A LOT you can do it. Good luck!

Check out my baby-making journey here http://momsinboyland.blogspot.com/. I LOVE comments too!!!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Search

Loading...

Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search