Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Monday, March 1

Taking Care of Business

All right, the poll results are in. The vast majority of those who voted want me to post more often, and to bring back “Good News/Bad News.” So I will. Check in on Sunday if you’d like to participate in “Good News/Bad News.” The votes for reviews and giveaways and the votes against were fairly close. So I plan to continue what I’ve been doing, which is to try to be picky about what things I review/giveaway and limit how often it happens. In fact I have an upcoming one I’m excited about from a business that specializes in kids bedding, toys, and games. I also am trying to put together some fun stuff for later this month to celebrate MS Awareness Month.
Thank you so much for your input. You can look forward to more regular posts from now on.
Also, how ‘bout that Canadian men’s hockey team, eh?!
siggy

6 Stubborn Stains:

Moonrayvenne said...

You just happened to have the talent of the best coach in the world, Mike Babcock! Go Red Wings! LOL! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

I've missed you!

Anonymous said...

My mom also has MS... so let me know if there's anything I can to to contribute! We're doing an awareness walk in April here in Columbus.

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Go USA! Oh I mean, congratulations...

Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner?
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Mandy (ZenMonkeyMind) said...

haha.. the only thing that makes me happy about Canada winning, is that My Pittsburgh's Crosby was awesome in the game :) GO PENS! lol.

MommyLovesStilettos said...

:)

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search