Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Sunday, March 28

Good News Bad News

goodbad
The good news?
  • I’ve lost 2 pounds this week.
  • UHEAA finally decided to be rational and accept a foreign check.
  • The weather here has been beautiful.
The bad news?
  • I’m dropping Good News Bad News as a meme. In the poll lots of people said they wanted to do it. But last week I had one participant. And the week before I only had 3. It’s kind of a pain to organize GNBN each week. And I’d rather spend my time writing than messing with code for a meme no-one seems particularly interested in. I may continue writing my own GNBN posts, but we’ll see.
siggy

4 Stubborn Stains:

Unknown said...

I would rather read good new anyway.

Sarah @ barefaced approach said...

I love GNBN. Darn you people for not participating. Congrats on the weight loss. Two pounds on the right direction!!! :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Congrats on losing weight. That's awesome!

KK said...

I think you should write your own, because I like to read them...but I'm not so good at getting a post up. And congrats on the weight loss.

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search