Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Sunday, March 28

Welcome To Canada, Eh

Well, just in case I wasn’t sure I was really living in Canada, just in case the universal health care and uber-cold winters weren’t enough to convince me…
I saw beavers.
Yup, I saw three beavers while out for an evening stroll with the fam. And let me tell you…those suckers are BIG! We thought they were dogs at first. They were down in the river and we were up on a bridge {without my camera} so we didn’t get a close look. But they were definitely beavers. Maybe they were giving me a belated welcome to the great nation of Canada, kinda like this guy:

{Thanks to our friend Lola for sharing this video.}
I think I prefer my beavers in the river and not on the highway.
siggy

3 Stubborn Stains:

Liz Mays said...

That's just crazy!

KK said...

That's funny! I'm glad he didn't get hit!

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

How cute! So glad he didn't get hit!

Judy@cutest-little-things

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search