Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Sunday, March 21

Good News Bad News

goodbad
The good news is that Lucy handled all day travel really, really well both to Ohio and back. The bad news is that she was super shy and clingy while we were in Ohio.
The good news is that Mom had no idea we were coming and we succeeded in surprising her! The bad news is we had to say goodbye.
The good news is that Adam won 1st place and $200 in a video contest for the school science club. The bad news is that he ended up sleep deprived in the process.
The good news is that I’m starting to get Lucy’s toys more organized. The bad news is that I’ve still got a long way to go.
The good news is I resisted buying all kinds of junk food at the store this morning. The bad news is I caved when Adam put a box of mini-donuts in the cart.
Have your own good news and bad news to share? Go right ahead! Sign up below {link to your POST not to your BLOG}, link back to this post {you can use the button if you’d like}, leave a comment below and have fun! You don’t have to format your good news/bad news the same way I do {but you can if you want to}.


Domestic Dork



5 Stubborn Stains:

Sarah @ barefaced approach said...

SO glad to hear that the trip went well. Did you get Bills while you were here??? So sorry about the mini donuts. That's why I refuse to let Mike go grocery shopping with me.

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

YES! I got Bill's and Skyline! Yummmmmm. *drool*

Jenny said...

I feel your pain my son gets really clingy when we're away from home. It kinda gets on my nerves. But I can't really get upset with him 'cause I understand why he's like that and I just end up holding him and dealing with it. xD

Sabreena said...

Ugh, road trips. Congrats on a successful one. And congrats on the junk food, I am not that disciplined yet.

Hey, I forgot to contact you on a meme I started today for Tuesdays. It is called 2 Cent Tuesdays. If you'd like to join or just take a look come over to my blog. I have the decription and first post up already. It's open till Saturday so use it if you like. I was going to email you but I forgot (sorry to put it in your comments but I am rushing to catch up on my blog reading before I go on a cleaning rampage).

KK said...

Good news: I worked out on wii fit for 2 hours last night. Bad news: I can hardly walk today!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search