Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Wednesday, February 25

MS Month

March is Multiple Sclerosis Education & Awareness Month. Every Monday in March will be MS Monday (starting next week on the 2nd). MS awareness and MS research are issues near and dear to my heart. My mother, probably the classiest lady I've ever known, has progressive MS. As I've grown up I've watched her take the cards life has dealt her and make the best of them. Her strength never ceases to amaze me. She is the reason that I did the MS Walk in 2007 and she is the reason I'm doing it again this year.

I'll be doing the 12 km walk and you can read more about the walk and make an online donation here (I've already pledged 3 months allowance so I hope you'll join me in this cause)!

You can look forward to more exciting posts with more information about MS and about the MS Walk and how you can help (there will be contests and prizes)! Monday might not necessarily be the only day with posts relating to MS Education & Awareness Month so be sure to check in often.

And here are a few links to tide you over until I announce some of the fun currently in the works.

post signature

0 Stubborn Stains:

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search