Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Friday, February 20

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi

1. Give me liberty and I'll still have to take death someday.

2. Whenever there's a light spot or reflection on the wall Girla (the fat cat) goes absolutely beserk.

3. I wish Lucy would stop growing so quickly (she's nearly 10 & 1/2 pounds now)!

4. Jared's pizza was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world is a gift I intend to enjoy.

6. Other than this one, It's The Thought That Counts is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing nothing inparticular, tomorrow my plans include a free workout at Curves and Sunday, I want to get some reading done!

post signature

0 Stubborn Stains:

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search