Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Wednesday, September 2

Meeting Bloggy Friends

While I was in Ohio I got to visit an old classmate whom I’ve reconnected and become friends through our blogs. In fact, she was one of my guest bloggers. I met up with Sarah and her adorable little girl at Bill’s Donuts {aka the best donut shop EVER}.

Ohio 001

It also just so happened to be that we were staying at a hotel seven minutes from client, and bloggy friend, Katie. So we also met up with her and her oh-so-cute daughter for ice cream.

IMG_8956

I just gotta say, actually meeting your bloggy friends really rocks.

You can commence being jealous now.

Have you met any bloggy friends in real life?

siggy

4 Stubborn Stains:

Courtney said...

I ran into a bloggy friend one day by accident. We were both chasing around babies but said hello... made plans to meet up again... and haven't. :-( But now I am thinking maybe we should do it!!

Annie said...

I don't know any bloggy friends that live near me....but it would be cool to meet a few that I really feel like I have alot in common with :)

barefacedapproach said...

Agreed!!! Meeting bloggy friends is the coolest :) So glad we've reconnected!!

Katie @ Domestic Debacle said...

OMG I look so bad in that pic... thankfully most of the swelling has gone down by now! Yikes! And you m'dear look ravishing! I can't wait to see you & the family again!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Search

Loading...

Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search