Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Monday, September 7

End of the Body After Baby Mini-Challenge

The 8 week “Fit By Labor Day” mini-challenge has ended. My weight change?

Zero.

I lost some pounds early on, but gained it all back in Ohio.

My eating habits changes?

Zero.

I still need to drink more water, and have a new weakness to overcome {Vanilla Cherry Dr. Pepper Slurpees…WHO has the will power to resist that?}!

My 5K progress?

Zero.

Well, not exactly zero. I can run longer than a mile now, but only about half a 5K.

Visible difference {sorry for the crappy “after” pictures}?

You be the judge:

frontBAB sideBAB

But you know what? I’m still going. I’m doing the Wii Fit and I’ve got a new 5K picked out {I just need to register and begin training again}. And if I win the trip to SITScation {winner announced tomorrow!!!!} then I’m also going to do the 30 Day Shred again.

You only fail once you give up.

And just to reinforce that idea here are some of the lyrics to one of my favorite songs:

Get Up – Superchic[k]
I'm not afraid to fall.
It means I climbed up high.
To fall is not to fail.
You fail when you don't try.
Not afraid to fall,
I might just learn to fly and
I will spread these wings of mine.

If i get up I might fall back down again.
So let's get up, come on.
If I get up I might fall back down again.
We get up anyway.

We'll just jump and see, even if it's the 30th time.
We'll just jump and see if we can fly.
I'm not afraid to fall.
I've fallen many times.
They laughed when I fell down.
But I have dared to climb .
I'm not afraid to fall.
I know I'll fall again.
But I can win this in the end.

siggy

11 Stubborn Stains:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Holly!!!! Rock on!

Rita Templeton said...

I absolutely see a difference in the before and afters, despite you saying you haven't changed anything! And seriously, that Wii Fit? Will TOTALLY help. I looooove mine and it has helped me squeeze in some exercise and have fun too.

SITScation winners announced tomorrow, huh? I've got my fingers crossed! Still got my "in support of Holly Noelle" twibbon on my Twitter avatar - LOL! :)

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

Keep on keepin' on! Fingers crossed that you win!

Amber Page Writes said...

Hey...you tried! And it does look like you tightened up a bit, so good job! I'm about to embark on my own get-the-bod back effort tomorrow...good luck with yours.

Joy said...

Remember tone often means the scale does not change much intially, and you definitely look more tone. Good luck tomorrow and keep on keeping on, you rock!!

Crystal HW said...

Way to keep trying! That is sometimes the hardest part :)

beth said...

I see a difference...good job! You WILL get to where you want to be!

Annie said...

You can do it Holly :) That song by Superchic[K} (one of the best bands EVER in my opinion) really gets me to go too. Yes, to fall is not to fail you fail when you don't try. Those lyrics seriously changed my life. I look forward to reading your progress, I know I'll see some :)

Elizabeth said...

honestly who cares if you lost weight. you look firmer...that's what counts. keep it up.

Angela said...

I have my son (just turned 5) take all my pics. Sometimes they are so askew. lol

Angela said...

And by the way....congrats on the running improvement! That's what counts! fitness and health improvement.

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search