Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Monday, April 20

Banging My Head Against A Wall

So, here's the thing. I don't know HTML nor CSS, not really. I understand a few basic principles. I know how to utilize Google to find tutorials. I can, slowly but surely, fiddle with Blogger templates. But really, I don't know what I'm doing. And that would be why my current background is still very "March-ish." I'm troubleshooting my new design (which, if I get it fixed, will amaze you all*). But I'm running into problems too big for me to solve on my own. So now the process involves e-mailing people who actually do know what they're doing and waiting for their sage advice. And that slows down the process considerably.

Soon. I promise to be done soon.

Well...as soon as possible.

post signature

*You'd BETTER be amazed because it's taking a lot of time, effort, and swearing to bring this design to fruition.

2 Stubborn Stains:

CrystalHW said...

I am sure it is well worth the wait.

chibi-brooke said...

Just skip straight to May. Make it Ninja-themed, in honor of me. :) Just kidding, unless you think people would actually *like* to see a ninja-themed blog page.

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Search

Loading...

Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search