Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Friday, April 10

Allow Me To Make Your Life SO MUCH BETTER

I'm well aware of the fact that not everyone is a carb junkie like I am. But most people enjoy good bread right? Who doesn't enjoy a soft, chewy loaf of bread right out of the oven? I'm a lucky gal because my mom bought me a bread machine a while back. We use it to make pumpernickel, banana bread, etc. And I plan on continuing to use the bread machine until it is, or I am, dead. That does not mean I was not (perhaps overly) thrilled when I stumbled upon a link to this video.

This is NO KNEAD bread. And the recipe is SUPER easy! We've already made our first loaf and we like it! And, this is possibly the most exciting part, it can be used to make a variety of bread products including (but not limited to) bagels, naan, and pitas! I think I'm in bread heaven folks!*

But, word to the wise, if you don't have a broiler pan you should get one. And whatever you do, don't use your favorite, Pyrex casserole dish as a substitute; that is, unless you want your favorite, Pyrex casserole dish to go all Death Star on you.

post signature

*The Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day Blog

3 Stubborn Stains:

Adam said...

And if you do decide to put (even hot) water into a 450 F pyrex casserole dish, try not to be holding it at the time.

nancy baggett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JWalburger said...

WOW, definetely not putting hot watter in a pyrex ever! Thanks for the recipe!!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search