Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Monday, October 27

October 27 or The Day I Completely Lost My Mind

Ive decided to give NaNoWriMo a shot. Why?

*It's an interesting challenge.
*It's the last year I'll have the opportunity to do it kid-free.
*I'm not working and already spend half my time on the computer anyway so why not?
*I've always wanted to write a book (and this is my chance to write one that's expected to be awful).
*God wants us to use our talents and I consider writing one of mine.
*It'll be cool to say I did it (if I actually succeed).

The real reason?

*I'm a total nutter.

2 Stubborn Stains:

JWalburger said...

Good for you, a way to use your talents so you do not lose them.

holli jo said...

Hey, found your blog through MDC, and I wanted to wish you well on nanowrimo! I did it several years ago, and it's hard but fun. and you're right - once you have a baby, NO chance of something like that. :) Good luck!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search