Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Tuesday, October 5

Keep Calm and Scary On {free printable}

When I saw Jessica’s {from Craftily Ever After} Halloween version of the “Keep Calm and Carry On” poster I fell in love.  But…I wanted two {to go on either side of a mirror which I will show you later}. And I wanted the image to be slightly different. And I wanted one with the phrase her hubby had suggested. So I made these with some of the free stencils from Martha Stewart’s website:
free halloween printable poster crow free halloween printable poster skull
Hopefully she doesn’t mind that I appropriated her genius idea. If you like these versions you can get the 8x10 versions for yourself below. And if you enjoy the download please consider taking a moment to vote for Lucy. She’s way, way behind. If the link doesn’t work for you let me know and I’ll tweet or e-mail you another. Also, if you like these be sure to check out and follow Jessica's blog since she's the one who inspired them.
To download images click the link, then right click image and “save as.”
Download: “Eat Drink and Be Scary”

{ETA: Jessica just added her "Keep Calm and Scary On" too! Check it out!}

I *think* I’m done decorating for Halloween {unless I decide I want to make any other last minute decor}. I’ll try to do a photo post or maybe a VLOG soon. But tomorrow my little girl is being put under general anaesthesia so she can have dental work done {apparently her teeth didn’t develop correctly and that’s why she has so many cavities}. I’m worried for her and trying not to think about it. Wish her luck!
siggy

4 Stubborn Stains:

Jessica said...

Glad you like the ideas! Since yours match, they will look so cute on either sides of a mirror! I got so many requests to make one with my husband's idea that I did it today too. Check it out at

http://craftily-ever-after.blogspot.com/2010/10/free-keep-calm-and-scary-on-printable.html

:)

VM Sehy Photography said...

Good luck with the dental appointment tomorrow. Hope there's some good news.

Jenn Galloway said...

Luck, luck, luck! I hope all goes so well! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending love.

Unknown said...

I linked up these fabulous printables on my blog today! Check it out: http://vixenmade.blogspot.com/2011/10/free-printable-friday-keep-calm-scary.html

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search