Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Wednesday, August 4

Head’s Up!

Just wanted to let you all know we’re going on a short trip this month {to Utah}. We’ll only be gone one weekend so it shouldn’t make much, if any difference, blog-wise. Nevertheless, I thought I should give you a head’s up.
We’ll be leaving in the evening to make the 14 hour drive to Provo {where Adam’s younger brother lives}. Hopefully Lucy will sleep through the majority of the trip {hence the driving at night plan}. And we’re borrowing a portable DVD player for the time when she is awake. If watching Winnie the Pooh for the umpteenth time is what it takes to keep my toddler from whining us into insanity then, by all means, let’s watch Pooh.
Adam will be spending most of the weekend with his brother while I’ll be spending most of my time with my friend and her adorable daughter. We haven’t seen each other for years {since before our kiddos were born} so I’m very excited.
Also? I’m totally going to Guru’s {best veggie burrito in the world} and Target! I’m also planning to hit Joann’s Fabrics {if I get a chance} and the USPS. We’re going to ship some Christmas presents super early to take advantage of the USPS flat rate boxes. And I’d like to perhaps grab some fabric if US fabric prices are cheaper, as I suspect they are.
Then, after our trip to the States, we’re planning on driving to B.C. to see one of Adam’s older brothers. Again, it will just be for a few days. We’re hoping to camp one night {Lucy’s first time camping}. And I am very much looking forward to seeing mountains. Actually, now that I think about it, I’ll see mountains in Utah too. I guess I was so excited about going to Target that I forgot. NoIamnotobsessedwithTargetwhydoyouask?
So, that’s that.
Have you traveled this summer? What are your plans for August?
siggy

2 Stubborn Stains:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! We were just in Utah a couple of weeks ago visiting my family. :) Eat some fry sauce for me! YUM!

Unknown said...

don't forget http://www.homefabricsonline.com/locations/ut/30-orem.html I loved the SLC one when i lived there, especially when it was called $2 Fabrics :)
have fun!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search