Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Sunday, January 10

Geek Romance: 5 Valentine’s Ideas For Your Geek

I know Valentine’s Day is still more than a month away. But in the age of online shopping it’s good to start early to account for shipping time. So I am pleased to present to you my list of gift ideas {all under $20!} for the geek in your life!
{Click on the pictures to be taken to the product pages.}
heartstuffie
This heart would be perfect for your zombie boyfriend. Though he'd probably prefer braaaaiiiiins...It’s $8 from Rusted Designs.
  geek_love_poem  love-my-geek-black
Both of these shirts are available in unisex or women’s styles. They’re from Think Geek. Prices range from $15.99-$18.99.
startrek
This card is pretty applicable to my relationship with Adam. I liked the old school Star Trek well enough, but he’s responsible for introducing me to the newer stuff {which I love}. This card is $4 from Able & Game. You could stick it in a frame after presenting it for a fun little desk decoration.
geekdetails
And finally, my personal favorite is this cute little print. I gave one of these to Adam for our wedding anniversary. It’s sitting on a shelf in his computer armoir. I’m pretty sure he likes it. Because, you know, he said he likes it. It makes me smile every time I see it. It’s $10 from Geek Details. The frame is not included.

Don't miss my list of gift ideas for coffee lovers!

Do you have a geek in your life? What are you getting him/her for Valentine’s day?




siggy

I was not paid in any way, shape, or form to post these products. But I wish I had been…in the form of free samples! :)

8 Stubborn Stains:

Sarah said...

"You fill my hearts" is my favorite. Second in line would be the Star Trek tee.

Liz Mays said...

I love that last one too because that's the only game I've ever played and I beat it. :)

Unknown said...

Oh yes,can't wait to see the coffee lover list...that's my hubby.
Great post ideas!

Sassy Pants Freckle Face said...

omg!!Geek for sure but still way cute

Heather said...

I love the html code shirt. Too freakin' awesome. Hubs in a systems analyst. You have totally inspired me to dive into the techno universe and get him something geeky!

Rita Templeton said...

Ahhhh! I was offline all weekend and missed your special SITS day - but better late than never, I guess. Congratulations! :)

I loooooove that HTML tee. So cute!

Patricia said...

I love the sweet heart mug. That is tres cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think my husband would really enjoy the "you fill my hearts" print... It made me laugh!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search