Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Wednesday, January 12

Proactiv Winners

PA711_GRN_TEA_MOISTR[1]

Well, that was a little more complicated than I expected…turns out all but a few people who entered the Proactiv giveaway were ineligible, or had already won on a different blog!

The final winners are Vivaglampink {Angela} and JS Lee! Congrats! Your shipping information has been forwarded to the contest coordinator.

I will post my before and after pics for the 30 day challenge soon. But I’m going to go another 30 days and then do another after picture. Because of the holidays {and because I have a toddler who sometimes throws me off my game} I didn’t stick to the routine as well as I’d like. I also had a lot of people warn me at the start that using the repairing lotion every day would completely dry out my skin, so I didn’t. I think that has affected my results. So I’ve been using it every day, twice a day and following up with a good moisturizer and guess what, my skin doesn’t feel dry at all!

Now, if I could just say the same for my hands! Ugh, winter has them so dry!

Anywho…congrats again to the winners of the Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer! You’ll have to let me know how you like it!

siggy

0 Stubborn Stains:

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search