Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Friday, January 14

The Best News Ever!

I love living in Canada. There are really only two reasons I ever go back to the States:

  1. Visiting my family
  2. TARGET

In 2013 I will have one less reason.

That’s right.

Oh yes.

Oh YES!

Target is {finally} coming to Canada!!!

>insert happy dance here<

Best news I’ve gotten in 2011 thus far. Best news ever?

Possibly. <—{hyperbole, of course}

Seriously you guys. I am totally and completely stoked.

You can look for my post about declaring bankruptcy shortly after Target opens locally. ;)  Now, if I could only make my family magically live next door I’d be set for life.

siggy

4 Stubborn Stains:

Gwen said...

You made me smile! I am pleased that you are excited for Target to be coming to a neighbourhood near you...now you should work on your family!

Judy@grammyreads.com said...

Ooh la la, Tar shay!

pamela @vampiresmitten said...

you can.. .you know.. Apparate your family.. to Canada LOL

Congrats on Target coming to you! I LOVE IT!

CynthiaK said...

It was good news, wasn't it! Now we only have to wait until 2013 to see it happen! :)

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search