Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Thursday, August 27

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

I’ve been fighting a cold this week. The congestion has been making me miserable. Yesterday I was feeling better.

So of course I woke up early this morning and got to reacquaint myself with dinner.

Nice.

siggy

PS: I’m not pregnant. I promise.

7 Stubborn Stains:

Anonymous said...

That stinks!!! So sorry you are sick! Get well soon!!!

Rita Templeton said...

Ewwww, yucky! I hope you start feeling better pronto!

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

Sorry you're feeling so bad. Hopefully you'll be better soon!

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Yuck! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Steph said...

Hope you feel better!

...stopping by from SITS...

Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com

LenaLoo said...

Stopping by from SITS as well, hope you feel better... I hate that feeling, and I am pregnant, so the sick and tired has been 10 fold of what it usually is!

Emma @ Outmumbered said...

feel better soooon! I was so sick all last week and it wasnt nice at all!!

hope you have a good weekend... would be great if you can stop by my blogs too :)

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search