Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Wednesday, July 23

The Baby is DANCING in There!

Well, today I'm officially 18 weeks pregnant. And, as if to celebrate, Lovey is dancing! And I can feel it! For what feels like the longest time I've had slight little flutters that may or may not have been gas. But this is definitely not gas! S/he is bumping around in there!!! I cannot describe the thrill it gives me to feel this little person wiggling!

3 Stubborn Stains:

Laura said...

Yeah it's fun when they start dancing around! But just wait a few months and they're doing crazy somersaults while you're trying to sleep, and then kick your bladder directly!!
I keep thinking i'm getting little kicks, but at 10 weeks i'm probably imagining things..

Holly @ Domestic Dork said...

10 weeks does seem pretty soon. But everyone tells me that with 2nd, 3rd, etc. babies you can feel it earlier so maybe you're not imagining things?

JWalburger said...

I found that the idea of having a baby in my tummy seemed more real when I could finally feel it moving around. It is such a great experience. Even when they get to the point where they are almost always kicking you, or rolling over your bladder, or interupting you sleep that it is still a wonderful thing. I would sometimes stay up late laughing at how my stomach would roll with Samantha's head moving. So exciting!!!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search