Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Friday, March 18

Checking In

I wanted to interrupt the “raining books” to bring you up to speed on my life right now. I only have a moment to write this post because I need to get everything ready for tomorrow morning when I go to CPR class at eight am. Ugh. {And I get to do it again on Sunday morning…two days of eight hour class.}

Our car died.

There was drama.

We replaced it {will write more later, I hope}.

I scored some awesome deals on Kijiji (kind of like Craig’s List) which will lead to some interesting posts in the future.

I have a big announcement coming up {and no, it does NOT involve a fetus}.

We wasted 6 hours in the car and $40-some in gas to get stood up by a Calgarian property management company {again, will need it’s own post}.

We are desperately trying to maintain sanity while waiting until May 13th {when we find out if Adam was accepted/rejected this cycle}.

Lucy is having some problems.

But she is also making some pretty neat developmental strides {like learning to use the potty in about three days time}!

My friend had a baby {soooooo cute}.

Basically, life goes on.

Also…we’re continuing to get snow which makes me want to stab somebody.

Anywho, that’s what’s up here. More details later.

And more book reviews!

siggy

0 Stubborn Stains:

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search