Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Thursday, September 30

A Call For Help

The doula who helped me bring Lucy into the world is celebrating 10 years of fantastic service with a cutest baby contest. Naturally I entered the cutest baby I know…
cutestbaby-1 {picture from last year}
Now I need your help. If you’ve got five minutes you can help me win the contest. It’s super simple:

*Voting ends October 31st!*
  1. Join the Special Deliveries Facebook group.
  2. Navigate to the “discussions” tab.
  3. Find the discussion titled “44.”
  4. Leave a comment that says “vote.” Anything more or less than the word “vote” will be deleted.

That’s it! Just a note, if you leave the Facebook group before the contest ends November 1st then Facebook automatically deletes your vote. If you enjoy this blog, and you’ve got a minute to help me out I’d really appreciate your vote. And, of course, you’re welcome to help spread the word via Twitter or wherever.
Thanks!
siggy

3 Stubborn Stains:

KK said...

She is definitely the most cutest!

Bee Ingraham said...

I can't get to the Special Deliveries group page through the link you provided -- I get sent back to Facebook.com. I dug a bit through the search function, and found what I thought was the correct group, but there are only two topics under their discussion tab. Each time I try to go to their "fan page," which they link in a few status messages, I get sent back to Facebook.com. So... I have no idea what's going on. '-'a

@bananaramafoFin said...

Just voted! =)
For Lucy of course!

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search