Hey, look, I know things are a mess. I took a hiatus from blogging and decided to switch up my design before returning. Please be patient, because if you can wait out the mess it means REGULAR POSTING WILL RETURN SOON! :D

Hooray!

Monday, November 10

Big Baby Bump

Time for another belly picture (and here's your chance to see my haircut). These are at 33w5d. We got maternity photos done tonight as well (THANK YOU MOM)! Adam and I cannot wait to see how they turn out! It was a blast to have them done. We did some nice traditional maternity poses, and some fun, quirky ones. And we both really liked our photographer (Rachel from Madchen Studios). She's very friendly, and makes you feel very comfortable. Incidentally she's due a week or two before me. As part of our photo package we'll also be getting newborn photos, and either 6 month or 1 year photos (our choice).


My hair is still nice and long, but the layers make it seem shorter from the front. I haven't had a haircut in 2 years, so I was pretty nervous when I got it done, especially since I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and no experience at this salon (Master Cuts at the mall). But I'm very happy with it!

0 Stubborn Stains:

Blog content (including digital illustrations, photos, and writing) may not be used without the permission of the blog author.

Disclosure Policy



Honor Roll!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat
Search & Win
This blog features affiliate Amazon links when possible. By making your Amazon purchases via Domestic Dork you help support this blog.

Sponsors

Use code "kids2010" to save 40%! Awesome!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation in FL Florida Treatment Centers
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Follow

Blogroll

Photobucket


Photobucket

Search